Guide for Exhibition
For customs clearance, with plenty of time, check several particulars below and proceed.
Via the prior customs, the organizer registers the bonded area set-up.
Boned Goods(Exhibits) Arrival date in domestic
- Air-cargo arrival deadline to Kim-hae airport → 4 days before applying for carry-in
- Maritime-cargo arrival deadline to Busan Port → 7 days before applying for carry-in
Following appointed date is that exhibits can be arrived in.
Documents for Shipment
Articles below are the documents for customs clearance.
(2) Commercial Invoice : 1 Copy
(3) Packing List : 1 Copy
(4) Insurance Policy : 1 Copy
- In the case of maritime cargo, all original documents for shipment or a copy of surrendered bill should be sent 3 days before arriving in Busan Port.
- In the case of air-cargo, duplicates of all documents for shipments should be sent by FAX before arriving in In-cheon Air Port.
In abroad, payment method for freight is "Freight Prepaid"” and Consignee should be appointed as below.
|Consignee||Officially appointed transportation company|
|Notify Party||Exhibition Name : 2021 Green Life Show(GLF 2021)
Name of Exhibitor :
Booth No. :
|Destination||Maritime Cargo : Busan Port
Air Cargo : In-cheon Airport
Inscription on the face of packing
Please inscribe on the outside of all packing for exhibits as below.
Booth No. :
Case No. :
"Exhibition goods for 2021 Green Life Show (GLF 2021)"
- On the Documents for shipment(Commercial Invoice), should be specified with quantity, price and kind based on US$.
- All goods price on the documents of shipment should be specified by CIF value.
- Use of all the goods on the documents of shipment should be classified as below.
[1. Goods for carry-out after exhibition , 2. Goods for selling after exhibition , 3. Goods being consumed in exhibition]
- Those above are necessary at customs clearance
- Goods regarded under $5(including freight) by Korean Customs such as sample(major fuel, tobacco not included) and souvenir
- All exhibitors are advised to have the insurance including “ALL RISK” from departure point to final destination.