1. TERMS OF REFERENCES
- A.In the rules and regulations for participation in GLF 2021, the term 'exhibitor' shall include all employees, servants and agents of any individual company, partnership firm or organization who have applied and paid 100% of participation fee for the purpose of exhibiting.
- B.The term 'exhibition' shall mean Green Life Show, GLF 2021.
- C.The term 'organizers' shall mean '2021 GREEN LIFE SHOW Secretariat [#1405, KNN tower, 30, Centum seo-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea 48058 ]'
2. APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
- A.All applications for participation shall be registered by online (http://www.greenlifeshow.com), E-mail, FAX or DM.
- B.The contract shall be established when the exhibitor registers the contract and pays the 100% of participation fee of the space. The organizers, however, reserve the right to refuse the acceptance of an application in the event sufficient space is not available.
- C.Exhibitors wishing to make alterations to registration forms or utility services should contact the organizers immediately. Failure to do so and any consequences thereof are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
3. ALLOCATION OF EXHIBIT SPACE
- A.All final decisions on allocation of booths will be made solely by the organizers in order of registration, payment, nationality, exhibit, size of the space applied for or in the manner the organizers deem fit.
- B.The organizers shall reserve the right to change the location and/or the size of the space allocated to the exhibitor at any time prior to the commencement of the set up of the exhibition, should exceptional circumstances demand, and the exhibitor shall have no claim for compensation as a result of the changes.
- C.Under no circumstances may the exhibitor resell, transfer rights to, or enter into a mutual agreement to change assigned booth(s) with another party, without the prior approval of the organizers.
4. USE OF EXHIBIT SPACE
- A.Exhibitors are bound to exhibit the pre-registered products and to staff the exhibits with competent personnel during the entire period of the exhibition.
- B.All exhibits must follow the application form, and be related to the theme of the exhibition. Direct sales off the stand are strictly prohibited. If the exhibitor violates the above-mentioned rules, the organizers can stop the exhibitor's activity, remove his/her exhibits or order the dismantling of his/her booth. In this case, the participation fee shall not be refunded and the exhibitor shall hold no claim to compensation.
- C.The organizers reserve the right to refuse admittance to the exhibition to any person.
- D.Modifications including decorations such as painting of floors, ceilings and/or pillars will not be permitted, and exhibitors doing so shall be held liable to compensate the organizers for consequent damages to the exhibition hall.
- E.The organizers shall reserve the right to partly exclude or restrict the exhibit or exhibitor’s activity for the maintenance of order, safety, and prevention against acts that may cause social censure.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- A.The contract shall be established upon the exhibitor’s payment of 100% of the total participation fee by Aug.13.2021. In the event application of participation after the due date, 100% of participation fee must be paid.
- B.The participation fee must be paid by the due date; otherwise the organizers reserve the right to cancel the contract.
6. CANCELLATION OF EXHIBITION SPACE
- A.Exhibitors wishing to cancel the allocated exhibition space entirely or partly should contact the organizers by written notice immediately.
- B.Participation fee shall be refunded in the event the cancellation notice is submitted by Aug.5.2021 only, otherwise the 50% of the total participation fee shall be refunded by Aug.5.2021. Participation fee cannot be refunded in the event the cancellation notice is submitted after Aug.13.2021.
- C.The interest of the refunded fee cannot be paid. Participation fee cannot be carried forward to the next show.
- D.The organizers shall reserve the right to cancel the participation in the event the participation fee shall not be paid by Aug.14,2021.
- E.All penalties are include VAT and tax receipt cannot be issued.
7. FAILURE AND CHANGE TO EXHIBIT
- In the event of the cancellation of the exhibition by the organizers, the participation fee paid will be refunded. But if the cancellation was caused by force majeure, the fee will not be refunded. The organizers reserve the right to change the venue and duration of the exhibition if exceptional circumstances demand. In this case, the fee paid will not be refunded and the exhibitor shall have no claim for the compensation as a result of the changes.
8. CONSTRUCTION AND DECORATION OF STAND AND DISPLAY
- All exhibitors must complete construction and/or decoration, and move-in and display of exhibits by the date and time stipulated by the organizers.
9. MOVEMENT OF EXHIBITS AND STAND FITTINGS
- Exhibitors shall remove all exhibits and stand fittings from the exhibition hall within the period stipulated by the organizers and indemnify the organizers against any costs incurred by reason of delay or damage to the exhibition hall.
10. EXHIBITOR'S INSURANCE
- A.The organizers shall staff proper security personnel for the safety of exhibitors and visitors.
- B.The exhibitors shall be held responsible for any loss or theft of, or damage to exhibits, stand fittings or any article belonging to the exhibitor during the construction, exhibition and dismantling periods.
- C.In the event that the exhibitor intentionally or negligently causes a fire, theft, breakage or other accidents inflicting damages to the organizers or others, the exhibitor shall be responsible for damages. Exhibitors shall be responsible for insuring goods exhibited.
11. FIRE REGULATIONS
- A.Materials used in stand and display construction must be properly fire-proofed in accordance with the regulations of Korea.
- B.The organizers have the right, should circumstances necessitate, to make changes in the exhibitor's stand in the interest of fire control.
12. SUPPLEMENTARY CLAUSES
- Whenever necessary, the organizers shall have the right to issue supplementary regulations. The exhibitor shall also observe the regulations for the management of the exhibition halls of the BUSAN CINEMA CENTER.
13. ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES
- Any dispute, difference, or question which may arise at any time hereafter between the organizers and the exhibitor related to interpretation of terms and regulations for participation, or rights and liabilities of the parties hereto, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board in Seoul, Korea. Awarding of the above arbitration shall be final and binding upon both parties.